RATEr: the new Radboud Academic Test of English
Radboud University introduces RATEr. RATEr is able to determine whether prospective Bachelor’s students, Master’s students or PhD candidates have the English proficiency level required to take an English-taught degree programme in an international higher education and research environment.
Why use RATEr?
- general academic English
- B2 level or upper intermediate
- pretested tasks and items, regularly updated to prevent fraud
- high predictive value for study success
- trained assessors at Radboud University Language centre
- fast and reliable results
- 5 examinations per year at both Radboud University and Wageningen University
- flexible examination options at other institutions
- blended digital and paper-based test, completely digital by 2018
- well - priced at € 175
Would you like to know more about RATEr or start using this test?
Please contact the secretarial office of Radboud in’to Languages:
+31 24 361 21 59
Download information brochure